Gavin Hamill wrote:

On Tue, 2003-11-04 at 10:04, WipeOut wrote:

Gavin Hamill wrote:

I'm simply trying to add weight to the business case for new * installs,
especially for those who have a very conservative management structure.

Hi Gavin,

If its possible could I get a copy of the business case??

Ah, I can see how that sentence was miseleading... I'm talking rhetorically about the general "business case" for using * at all, as opposed to an actual document that I guess you thought I was referring to.

If I already had something documented, it would certainly be publically
available, since it benefits us all.

Sorry :)
gdh

No problem, Maybe I should have read it closer..

Well then if you do put one together I would be interested in seeing that one.. :)

Later..