Freddy Setiawan wrote:

Hi,

Does anyone know where I can get the X100P card and VoIP phones in Singapore? I really want to buy it.

It's quite unlikely you can get the X100P in Singapore, certainly not off-the-shelf. As for IP phones, what kind of phones do you have in mind? You can get the big name ones like Cisco and Polycom rather easily from official resellers. Otherwise, the selection is rather small. At Sim Lim Square, you can get some decent Thomson and Linksys phones.

Leo