motorola ??
what is the model ?

iam looking PCI Cards

can some one suggest me,
iam Located in india, i see X100P cards charging more than 80$ here

so want to try with PCI modems and see if i can success

ram

On 7/6/06, Thomas Kenyon <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
ram wrote:
> Hi all
>
> At my home i have one rockwell modem
> with chipset Rockwell 97 and i have one Linksys PAP2
>
> I want to make small PBX at home for testing
>
> So i want to use this modem for incoming and transfer call to PAP2 ports
> auto attendent
>
> can some one tell me is this modem works for incoming calls for the
> PSTN and make calls out

What a novel idea, I've never heeard of anyone doing it.
I remember from working with rockwell modemds in the past on a similar
exploit, not all of them support decompressed audio (seemed more
dependant on firmware than chipset).

Good luck, keep us informed of your progress.