Tzafrir Cohen wrote:
On Fri, Jul 07, 2006 at 10:57:02AM -0400, Robert Moskowitz wrote:
I have been having no success with my zap interface, and am trying to use ztmonitor to fix it.

I am running Trixbox 1.1 and so far have one x100p card (shows up as 'Wildcard").

I tried many manual attempts at setting rx and tx gain with no results. Then I read:

http://www.voip-info.org/wiki/view/Asterisk+zapata+gain+adjustment

grep ^.xgain /etc/asterisk/zapata*.conf
I know very well what my rxgain and txgain are set right now. I need to get them so that things work right.
and

http://lists.digium.com/pipermail/asterisk-users/2004-November/064312.html

and

http://bugs.digium.com/bug_view_page.php?bug_id=0002783

But ztmonitor 1 -vv does not produce any numeric information. Adding -f file results in a file of zero length, perhaps since the only way I have found to quit ztmonitor is <cntl-C>.

You can use either -f or -v/-vv . Not both.
I have tried it all. No combination of listed parameters for ztmonitor gets me the numeric value instead (or in addition) to the graph.