I have already get a register, but I can't make a call.

I had to setup a listener in order to get the register, but once the register is set I can't make a call in any way.

Any hint with that??

Thx in advance.

Richard OSS <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> escribió:
I think you have to set where to get the libraries (jiaxc*.jar files).

Setup a webserver somewhere and put the jar files there.
Then in your code before initialize
   client.setCodeBase("your URL to the jar files");

HTH,

richard

Enrique Sanchez <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
I'm trying to make a little example program for register to an Asterisk PBX and dial a softphone, but i just can't register to the PBX.

package iax;
import net.sourceforge.iaxclient.Call;
import net.sourceforge.iaxclient.JIAXClient;
import net.sourceforge.iaxclient.Registration;

public class TestIAX {

        Registration registration;

        JIAXClient client = JIAXClient.getInstance();
        client.initialize (1, 10);
        registration = client.register("kike", "elkike", "10.32.81.31:4569");
        client.setCallerID("Kike", "1001");
        client.call("1002");
        System.out.println(registration);

    }
}
I'm frustrated because JIAX doesn't throw any exception, but the code is not working properly.
Greetings,

--
Enrique Sanchez

LLama Gratis a cualquier PC del Mundo.