-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Andrew D Kirch
Sent: Tuesday, July 11, 2006 8:01 PM
To: Asterisk Users Mailing List - Non-Commercial Discussion
Subject: Re: [asterisk-users] NuFone, please send the log file

Michael Workman wrote:
> So Nufone Screwed ya....
> I feel Sorry... Waaaa.... Take your Lumps... Cut Your Losses and Get
> on with Life....
> Your not the only one Nufone Screwed.... They Screwed me Out of
> $3,000.00

So it doesn't mess up the flow of reading.
How come?
> I prefer to reply inline.
> > What do you do instead?
> > > No.

That aside, he clearly does not state how he was screwed. I questioned it as I felt that it deserved elaboration (if you manage to screw yourself to the tune of 3 grand for a $2.9c/min phone service, I can only ditto his recommendation for KY). I find his answer both rational and reasonable and in
no way evasive.

Andrew