Did You try CLI> show dialplan ?
if You set up 911 extension in 2 diffrent context and both context are included in third .. only one 911 will be available. 911 first loaded to asterisk dialplan
will be valid and second will be discarded.
[mycontext] should load [context1] first, 911 aplly
then [context2] is loaded .. trying to apply second 911..
but ther is one alredy !
mayby that is a problem ?
Actually, for the exten 911, it flows through "do stuff", then "do
stuff3" instead of "do stuff2".  I want to implement it because I can
maintenance the dial plan easily.

Say,
My default context is [mycontext], and your default context is
[yrcontext].  We have some common contexts but not all.  So I can
simple remark some include statement of it is not necessary.  As I
expect, I can go thro' "do stuff, 2 & 3 stuff" and you can go thro' "2
& 3 stuff". But I am wrong in the design.  Someone here suggest to use
macro to implement my design.  As I want to use ARA in my design.  If
I use macro to here, ARA will be meaningless.

[mycontext]
include => context1
include => context2
include => context3