Daniel ANDRE wrote:

I have the MGCP Firmware and call transfer doesn't work in my configuration.

show mgcp.conf

Daniel

Marian Danisek a écrit:

Daniel ANDRE wrote:

Hello,

Now that I have a nearly working configuration for my IP10S with * I wonder if anyone has done call transfert with this Phone. In the IP10S documentation they talk about the 'service key' wich is the key with the white dot on it. With this Key, it should be possible to have a menu with call transfert entries. This menu should (accordingly to the documentation) depend on the call manager. In my case, I have the message 'No available service' instead.

What's wrong?

Daniel

call transfer in ip10s is possible only with mgcp formware... my phones works.... with h323... so no way... read notes from support :
For the moment, call transfer is not yet fully integrated, so not
proposed through the man machine interface. Call transfer will be ma
naged through H.450.

--
----
---------