Lee Goodman wrote:

Has anyone used Gastman/Astman successfully?
I have it up and running (Gastman win32), but have a problem with the
creation of end stations on the map. I'm not sure of the format of the
extension to use when creating a end station icon.

Services like Conference bridge  and Musichonhold seem to work ok (I use
[EMAIL PROTECTED] and [EMAIL PROTECTED]) for the Icon extensions.

IAX softphone seems to work ok (I use IAX/[EMAIL PROTECTED])  for the Icon
extension

But for SIP phones, I use  SIP/311 for an extension. But when the phone is
used (either dialing out or being dialed to) a new icon pops up on the
screen (SIP/311-ferh).

If you have a working Gastaman, can you share your configuration file ,
please?

Anyone have any documentation on Gastman/Astman?

Thanks

Lee Goodman

This question has come up before.. IIRC its to do with the fact that a SIP call has a uniqe ID apended to it on each call so it doen not play nicely in Gastman.. I guess that the Gastman code should be modified to strip off the unique ID from the SIP channel reference..

Later..