Stefan Reuter wrote:

Johannes Zweng wrote:
Although I can associate every incoming event to a specific channel on
Asterisk (because of the Uniqueid field) I see no possibility to identify
without doubts which channels were created as a result of my Originate
action.

add an ActionId property to your Originate action and you will receive
the same ActionId as part of the OriginateSuccess or OriginateFailure
event. The OriginateSuccess event also contains a link to the channel so
you can relate them after you received the OriginateSuccess event.
For the OriginateSuccess/-Failure events to be sent you must also set
Async to true when sending the Originate action.

=Stefan
iirc, current svn/trunk only has OriginateFailure. (OriginateSuccess output was removed)