This behavior Bruce mentioned is confirmed with our installation (krisk.org cfg files)

Bruce Reeves wrote:
that's odd, our Polycom phones show the original caller id on blind transfers but the callerid of the person doing the attended transfer, in our case a receptionist.

On 7/25/06, * Doug Lytle* <[EMAIL PROTECTED] <mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]>> wrote:

    Douglas Garstang wrote:
     >> talking to).  Blind transfers show the original caller.
     >>

     > Doesn't seem to be happening that way with Polycom phones and
    blind/attended transfers.
     > Both are showing the original calling party caller id.

    I can confirm this.

    Both Attended and Blind transfers show the same Caller ID (That of the
    person doing the transfer).

    DOug

--
    Ben Franklin quote:

Bruce
Nortex Networks !DSPAM:500,44c6780f22891882367086!

!DSPAM:500,44c6780f22891882367086!

--
Mojo <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Office Manger, Horan & Company, LLC