Dear All,

I have bought a digium TE205p in order to move our E1 pri from a siemens pbx to an asterisk server platform, I have already gathered the data needed to configure the card but I am troubled by one thing that seems unclear on all the documents I read.

The E1 is currently inserted in a modem and from the modem goes out a cable to the siemens pbx so should I take the E1 from that modem or take the E1 directly from the provider, plus is there any special pin assignment.

Your Help will be very much appreciated.

--
Thx
MAG