Or let me rephrase my question:

Why is Local/[EMAIL PROTECTED] of status "Unknown" as you can see from this CLI
snapshot (that includes "add queue member" CLI instruction as well)?
What do I have to do to make it available to the callers that call in
the queue "testQ"????:

asterisk*CLI> add queue member Local/[EMAIL PROTECTED] to testQ

Added interface 'Local/[EMAIL PROTECTED]' to queue 'testQ'

asterisk*CLI> show queue testQ

testQ        has 0 calls (max unlimited) in 'ringall' strategy (0s
holdtime), W:0, C:0, A:0, SL:0.0% within 0s
   Members: >
      Local/[EMAIL PROTECTED] (dynamic) (Unknown) has taken no calls yet
   No Callers

Regards,
Alex