To: <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent: Wednesday, November 05, 2003 8:54 PM
Subject: Re: [Asterisk-Users] Mediatrix 1204

What a timely subject.  I am setting here trying to bring up a 1204.
I receive a sip invite from the 1204 but * is returning 404 extension
not found.

I am a newbie to * and am still fumbling around with config files.
Could you please save a few of us a little time and share your * config
files relating to the 1204.

thanks in advance, bk.....

Sure. I just saw another reply to this come in and he has a good start on the Mediatix config steps. I will get together a list of some of the other Mediatrix configuration parameters and the Asterisk relevant config files that will work for you and email them to you tomorrow.

Sean