I think what the poster meant was that this script would conceivably need to be designed to work with the API of a SPECIFIC gateway and might not be easily generic.

Joseph wrote:
I don't need a gateway; I was looking to find a script what would let me
dial into our IVR system, provide "merchant number" + "device number" +
"credit card" + "exp. date" + "amount"
Merchant #, device # are constant so it can be build into the script;
credit card #, exp. date and amount are variable so it could be pulled
out of the database or a file.

--
Mojo <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Office Manager, Horan & Company, LLC