Sorry for the multiple posts. Now i am leaning to that its not NAT. I went back to real time and now it will ring an extension twice and then phone becomes unreachable. I should go back to static ? Doug I know you had some issues before. Whats your take on this ?

Dovid

Sent: Monday, August 07, 2006 7:10 AM
Subject: Re: [SPAM] Re: [asterisk-users] SIP/Qualify

Olle,
I went to static and it still dosent help. After all this it seems to be a NAT issue. Goto love banging your head against the wall. No where is my bottle of Jack ???
Thanks for the help though.

Dovid
----- Original Message ----- From: "Olle E Johansson" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> To: "Asterisk Users Mailing List - Non-Commercial Discussion" <asterisk-users@lists.digium.com>
Sent: Monday, August 07, 2006 4:57 AM