In article <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>,
Manrique Feoli <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> Thanks for your reply Tony    (I'm starting a new thread now,  sorry about
> that!!)
>
> I see we'll have to do some developing for what I'm looking for,
>
> but thinking again about it,  I should be able to make one room for chatting
> of 4 users,
> and one room only for listening of about 120 calls,  shouldn't I?

Yes, you could. You could connect them using a Local channel. You would
still have to solve the problem of moving a user from the listening room
to the talking room. Not sure this approach would be any easier.

> Now,  talking about capacity with meetme,  If I work with a quad span E1,
> getting all
> connections to talk between them on meetme,  (that is not transcoding and not
> connecting to
> SIP phones).   Will this take too much CPU?
>
> Does anyone knows or thinks I might be able to manage 120 channels
> conferencing among them
> only on zap devices with a PIV/ 3GHz 1GB Ram?

I think you should manage it easily, based on my experience with similar setups.

Cheers
Tony
--
Tony Mountifield