marvin horst wrote:

    I'm smelling a wiring problem, is this soldered or are you using a
    shelf?

It's soldered

Marvin,

Reviewing your pictures (Very nice job by the way), I don't find any errors.

I have one of these cards on a T100P in production, 2 of these cards on my work table that I've tested with on a TE110P and a Sangoma A102. Haven't had issues. I currently don't have a clue as to where the error is. I want to say it's the settings on the card itself, but without it in front of me for testing, I can't say for a fact.

Doug

--

Ben Franklin quote:

"Those who would give up Essential Liberty to purchase a little Temporary Safety,
deserve neither Liberty nor Safety."