Bu! :(

But if i have the 'special cable' and i connect one end point to the
phone and the other to a female rj45 and from the female to the PoE
Switch there's a normal cable.. Is it going to work?

Thanks!
Santiago

On 8/8/06, BJ Weschke <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
On 8/7/06, Santiago del Castillo <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> Hi, someone has tried this combo?
> I have a SRW224P switch and i tried to make the phone to work with PoE
> on this switch but it isn't work.
> I read about this and i found that this phone needs an 'special cable'
> in order to work with PoE. It's that true? Isn't there any way to make
> it work with a normal cable? :(

 No. You must have the cable for the 301's and 501's. These phones are
not native PoE devices.

--
Bird's The Word Technologies, Inc.
http://www.btwtech.com/