Dean,

You need to put these files on a FTP server which the Polycom phone can access and log into.

Jessee Holmes

Atacomm / Ataractic Corporation

www.atacomm.com

V: 1-877-700-VOIP

[EMAIL PROTECTED]

Looking for voice over IP products?  Visit our VoIP store at http://voipstore.atacomm.com/

On Aug 8, 2006, at 4:51 PM, Dean Collins wrote:

Now does anyone have some firmware update instructions, I've forgotton
how to do this.

Cheers,

Dean