Hi:

First at all:

You SIP phones are right register on sip.conf file?????

Cris

From: "R.Linga Reddy" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: asterisk-users@lists.digium.com
Subject: [asterisk-users] Asterisk Configuration
Date: Wed, 09 Aug 2006 19:40:50 +0530

Hi
All

I am new member to asterisk mailing list.

I have complied the asterisk and it is running fine.

I have configured  two extensions in extensions.conf

exten => 228,1,Dial

exten => 234,1,Dial

and configured the xlite soft phone. when I am calling from 234 to 228 it is unable to establish the call.
I am able to here all automated playback IVR. ex.500, 600

can any one help to configure the inbound / outbound calls and how to add sip users.

-Linga Reddy