Marco Mouta escribió:
Hi ,
Please post here your extensions.conf in your central server only with that i can figured out or at least try to help u.

Best regards,
Marco Mouta

On 8/15/06, * Juan Luis Moyano* <[EMAIL PROTECTED] <mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]>> wrote:

    Hi All, I have the following scenario: A central Asterisk server where
    all the ATAs register themselves. This server runs Asterisk 1.2.5 and
    ATAs are SPA-2002. So far everything is OK. Now I have another
    location
    where I want to connect 4 analog phones. I thought setting up 2
    SPA-2002
    but as I already have a TDM400P card and I want to use it, I had
    configured asterisk 1.0.7 on the second machine. So far I can place
    calls from the second server to any extension on the central
    server. But
    I cant get an ATA on the central server to reach an extension on the
    second server. Please help me solve this situation. Thanks in advance.

    Juan Luis Moyano

    The configs are as follows:

    Central Server
    --------------
    -sip.conf

    [40019]
    username=USER1
    callerid=40019
    type=friend
    host=dynamic
    secret=XXXXXXXX
    mailbox=40019
    accountcode=USER1

    [40028]
    username=USER2
    callerid=40028
    type=friend
    host=dynamic
    secret=XXXXXXXX
    mailbox=40028
    accountcode=USER2

    [40000]
    username=USER3
    callerid=40000
    type=friend
    host=dynamic
    secret=XXXXXXXX
    mailbox=40000
    accountcode=USER3

    [40023]
    username=USER4
    callerid=40023
    type=friend
    host=dynamic
    secret=XXXXXXXX
    mailbox=40023
    accountcode=USER4

    -extensions.conf

[clientes-sip]
exten => _4.,1,Macro(stdexten,SIP/${EXTEN},${EXTEN})

[macro-stdexten]
exten => s,1,Dial(${ARG1},30,Tr)
exten => s,2,Voicemail(u${ARG2})
exten => s,3,Hangup
exten => s,102,Voicemail(b${ARG2})
exten => s,103,Hangup

    Second Server
    -------------

    -sip.conf

    register => 40019:[EMAIL PROTECTED]/40019
    register => 40028:[EMAIL PROTECTED]/40028
    register => 40000:[EMAIL PROTECTED]/40000
    register => 40023:[EMAIL PROTECTED]/40023

    [40019]
    type=friend
    secret=XXXXXXXX
    username=40019
    host=10.32.1.16 <http://10.32.1.16>
    insecure=very

    [40000]
    type=friend
    secret=XXXXXXXX
    username=40000
    host=10.32.1.16 <http://10.32.1.16>
    insecure=very

    [40028]
    type=friend
    secret=XXXXXXXX
    username=40028
    host=10.32.1.16 <http://10.32.1.16>
    insecure=very

    [40023]
    type=friend
    secret=XXXXXXXX
    username=40023
    host= 10.32.1.16 <http://10.32.1.16>
    insecure=very

    -extensions.conf

    [globals]

    USER1=Zap/2
    USER2=Zap/3
    USER3=Zap/4
    USER4=Zap/5

    [extensions]
    exten => 40019,1,Dial(${USER1})
    exten => 40023,1,Dial(${USER2})
    exten => 40028,1,Dial(${USER3})
    exten => 40000,1,Dial(${USER4})

    [outbound]
    exten => _.,1,Dial(SIP/[EMAIL PROTECTED])

Com os melhores cumprimentos,

Marco Mouta