You CAN use both. You cannot use both if you tell asterisk to get the WHOLE
sip configuration file from the database. But, in your case, realtime peers
and users

-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Wednesday, August 16, 2006 7:53 PM
To: Asterisk Users Mailing List - Non-Commercial Discussion; Carlos Chavez
Subject: Re: [asterisk-users] Asterisk Real Time and sip.conf file used at
thesame time

I guess my problem might be that, because I pretend Asterisk to use my
sip.conf static configuration file and also MySQL tables referenced in
extconfig.conf like this:

[settings]
sipusers => mysql,asterisk,sip
sippeers => mysql,asterisk,sip
voicemail => mysql,asterisk,voicemail

While I'm using one thing I can't use the other right???

Thanks once more,

Ricardo.