Jeremy McNamara wrote:
Douglas Garstang wrote:
Oh, and I see nufone caters to residential. We only cater to business customers, who's needs are a lot more demanding.

Apparently you haven't actually gone to our website which, since you brought it up, will be re-launched on September 5th, 2006 with new support for ENTERPRISE AND CARRIER SOLUTIONS - All Powered by Asterisk.

We will also launch an official support team, which I am very glad to say that I WILL NOT be a part of, because as most people here know, I yell at stupid people.
*snipped

eh? what was that? i couldn't hear you.

giggles