Hi all,

I'm working with dialout call files and i've noticed that with MaxRetries: 1 ,many times the call is already established successfully and asterisk dials a second call.
I mean Asterisk dials party A then party B then Bridges the call and after a while starts trying to do the same...

MaxRetries: <number> Number of retries before failing

This way i get two GSM calls to the same mobile while the first one is sucessfully running... I only figured out to use now MaxRetries:0

Any guess why does this happens?

--
Com os melhores cumprimentos,

Marco Mouta