Is there a way to find out if a channel is currently being recorded/monitored via the Asterisk Manager API.

Currently, if I issue a "Action: Status", it lists all channels as "unmonitored", regardless if they're being recorded or not.

(In my setup, I'm not doing automatic monitoring, I have a web interface to send "Action: Monitor" to allow recording to start at a certain place in the conversation. I would like to make this interface a bit more robust, and present the correct actions (start or stop) depending if the channel is recording or not)

Any help would be appreciated,

Thanks