Hi all,
I'm using a Snom360 with bristuffed asterisk and i want to known if is possibile realize somthing of this: I receive an incoming call and then answered I want to transfer it to a cell phone (or another pubblic number), so press "transfer" on the phone, call the number and only if the called party is avaible i want to transfer the call. Infact with the transfer key, when i send the number, i lost the state of call, and i do not known if the called party was avaible or no.
Is there a way to realize this ?

Thanks very much in advance

Giordano