-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Rich Adamson
Sent: August 23, 2006 10:00 AM
To: Asterisk Users Mailing List - Non-Commercial Discussion
Subject: Re: [asterisk-users] Trunk with multiple IPs?

Benjamin Lawetz wrote:
Still no answers huh?

I've asked a couple of time how to do this, and by the lack of answers, I'm guessing there is no way. The workaround unfortunately is to create an entry for each IP address in the range (I hope you don't have to open up a whole C class)