Actually Sipura does have a 2 port IP phone but it's branded as the Linksys SPA942 (http://store.voxilla.com/customer/product.php?productid=16204&cat=267&page=1 ). I don't have any experience with it but my brother uses about a dozen of the single port SPA941s (http://store.voxilla.com/customer/product.php?productid=16199&cat=267&page=1 ) at his office and says they're pretty good.

But at that price I would just go a little higher and get either the Polycom IP501 or IP601, I have the 501 here on my desk and it's great. My only complaint is when configuring it you have to have a lot of patience.