On 08/26/06 23:52 Crazy Boy said the following:
  Hi friends,

I did music on hold. How can we implement music on call transfer? I am unable to find any tutorial about setting up music on call transfer,

i'm not exactly sure what you're intending to do, but MoH is already active and played for attended transfers. blind transfers will relay the call indication tones.

[EMAIL PROTECTED]                (0 0)   http://www.openmalaysiablog.com/