        From: Andy Chung (Power-All) [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
        Sent: Tue 8/29/2006 7:49 PM
        To: asterisk-users@lists.digium.com
        Subject: [asterisk-users] SER Dispatcher Load Balance How-To?

        Hi all,

        I have three Asterisk servers behind a SER. I want to know how to
        configure the Dispatcher module of SER to achieve load balance for the
        Asterisk servers. I have visited
        http://www.openser.org/docs/modules/1.1.x/dispatcher.html, is there any
        web sites have more detail information on that?

        Thanks!
        Andy