At 07:01 AM 11/7/2003, you wrote:
Hi !

Now I can hear nice mp3 through my phone... Great :P
And many thanks for your posts. Now it's working fine... hmmm almost !!!

In fact, I m using DialenMP3.agi. It's a real nice agi script...
For those which would not know, you will find it here :
http://asterisk.gnuinter.net/files/digium/asterisk-ng/agi/

What the agi script does, it's "EXEC MP3Player \"$key\"\n";
in which the key is the mp3 to play.

Well the things weird, really weird, it's that the process, launched by
the agi script, is never killed !!! Any ideas to fix that ?!?

You need to...

1) Set up a signal handler to handle the case when the mp3 player dies before you are ready (SIGCHILD)
2) Kill the mp3 player before you exit the AGI script (kill <procid>)

I'll help you with this if you need it, it's really not all that hard.

--Ernest