Just restart asterisk

Crazy Boy wrote:
Hi,

I am Chandra. I have a doubt related to ports. I have seen my port 5060 status with nmap command and it is showing that 5060 blocked. Afterthat, I stopped firewall also. After stopping the firewall also, it is showing the 5060 port is blocked. Can I need to restart the linux system from boot to take the effect? Please tell me how to open 5060 port? Looking forward to your response. Thank you.

Regards,
Chandra.

Steven Ringwald <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

    Elpidio Ramos wrote:
     > Bob,
     >
     > I get the same answer you get when using netstat -an
     >
     > When I query the firewall rules I get this:
     > Chain RH-Firewall-1-INPUT (2 references)
     > target prot opt source destination
     > ACCEPT all -- anywhere anywhere
     > ACCEPT icmp -- anywhere anywhere icmp any
     > ACCEPT ipv6-crypt-- anywhere anywhere
     > ACCEPT ipv6-auth-- anywhere anywhere
     > ACCEPT udp -- anywhere 224.0.0.251 udp dpt:5353
     > ACCEPT udp -- anywhere anywhere udp dpt:ipp
     > ACCEPT all -- anywhere anywhere state
     > RELATED,ESTABLISHED
     > ACCEPT tcp -- anywhere anywhere state NEW
     > tcp dpt:ssh
     > ACCEPT tcp -- anywhere anywhere state NEW
     > tcp dpt:http
     > REJECT all -- anywhere anywhere
     > reject-with icmp-host-prohibited
     >
     > I assume this indicates port 5060 is restricted?

    Yep.

Yahoo! Messenger with Voice. Make PC-to-Phone Calls <http://us.rd.yahoo.com/mail_us/taglines/postman1/*http://us.rd.yahoo.com/evt=39663/*http://voice.yahoo.com> to the US (and 30+ countries) for 2ยข/min or less.

One day at a time, one second if that's what it takes