BTW

Could you tell me how to i make it load this option by default everytime?

On 9/4/06, Marco Mouta < [EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
Just Great!

What was missing is

:syntax on

Now perfect! Thks guys! In fact i couldn't find this basic step any where except here. Ok I'm a newbie, but it will help others if is written in the tutorials. I'll look for wiki to post this there.

On 9/4/06, Victor Toofic < [EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
On mon, sep 04, 2006, 10:44 +0100, Marco Mouta wrote:

> I've made vim /etc/asterisk/extensions_custom.conf then :set
> syntax=asterisk, and nothing happens. No errors no warnings and also no
> highlight syntax...

Hi!!

I have asterisk.vim under /usr/share/vim/vimXX/syntax/ and

        :set filetype=asterisk
        :syntax on (optionally)

works fine for me.

--