Exactly my point!
In my earlier mail, I had a typo in my command. I meant n again tried the command

realtime load sipusers name 4000

and also

realtime load sipusers username 4000

Its not working yet!

Also, if "Realtime", I shudn't even be having the need to use the realtime load commands!! I shud change the values in sql, and wham!! it shud be reflected in the call.

cheerz,
Ben.

RR wrote:

Ben,

The family name is not sipuser, its sipusers. So try this command

"realtime load sipusers name <username>" and see if you get nothing. What about?

realtime load sipusers username <username> ?

To answer your question, any change in the tables holding this sip
users information comes into affect immediately. That's the whole
point of realtime :)

Cheers,
\R