Mornin' (o;

Now tried with the Dial flag "o" which should pass
the inbound caller-id to the extension but that
doesn't set it as well...still keeps the caller-id
configured in sip.conf

Any way debugging on the CLI which CallerID is
passed on an inbound call via the register command
in sip.conf?

thanx in advance
rick

Richard Klingler schrieb:
Evenin' (o;

Following strange problem:

7970G SIP phone <-> asterisk <-> SIP provider

In sip.conf I register to my SIP provider to receive
calls from them...but as soon the numer rings I
see as CallerID the configured outbound number
from my SIP account and not who is actually calling...

So I gotta lots of missed calls from myself (o;

I thought I saw somewhere an option to the Dial
command somewhere to pass the CallerID...and oddly
I don't see any calling phone number on the CLI
with verbosity even set to 8....

thanx in advance
rick

.