> > days ago,

> > > Looks like Snom have just released version 2.02r as stable and the
> > > speakerphone sounds far better.. I havent tested it properly yet, just
> > > briefly after the upgrade..
> > >
> > > Still no joy on the headset.. :(
> >
> >Took them a while (~15 releases) to get to this point; not bad really.
>
> Incidentally, the hold music stopped working when the phone upgraded itself
> to version 2. Any suggestions on getting it back?

I hadn't tested that, but I'm seeing the same thing. If a C7960 places a
call on hold, the 200 hears MOH just fine. But if the 200 places the call
on hold, no MOH.

The CLI interface seems to suggest the 200 is not informing * the call
was actually placed on hold. Haven't atempted to trace past that point.
Maybe later this weekend.