Doug Lytle wrote:
Steve Totaro wrote:
I used the asterfax install script which installs iaxmodem. I will look into HylaFAX but I would love to find the solution to the one page problem while I pursue HylaFAX.

Any errors being displayed on the Console? Have you run in in debug mode while a fax in coming in? Can you forward me one of the TIFs off list?

Doug

Turns out it is just from a particular fax on demand service I found through Google, I have tried two other real faxes and they come across just fine (although they are in landscape and not portrait) Still not sure if they were only sending one page but I didn't get any errors.

I was using http://www.vchannel.com/fodindex.htm

Thanks for the suggestions, I am looking into HylaFAX for a more permanent solution.
Steve