You need to add nat=yes for the sip phones in sip.conf, IMHO

From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Carlos Arnt
Sent: Saturday, November 08, 2003 1:30 AM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: [Asterisk-Users] Asterisk over VPN.

Hi People,

Let's take a look in this diagram :

Part A - Server running VPN IP ie.192.168.10.1

Part B - Client running over the VPN with internal IP ie. 192.168.10.2

--

From network A i can reach B.

Use all programs - Share Printers , aplications, using Netmeeting etc..

Then i make this in the same server of the VPN i put Asterisk PBX. (Network A)

Running SIP in the same network (the network below the server, all machines can login etc perfeclty and talk with each others).

In the Network B .

All machines can't connect to Asterisk ... Just if i point all to the External Address of the VPN Server that has asterisk...

In the log i can only see the registrations using the external address of the client (VPN) not the Internal one .

Ie. Using 200.300.200.100 not 192.168.10.2

Well i'm using X-lite to talk and works great .

I make the same test using two machines one server with Asterisk and the other just a Windows CLient.

If i point the Windows client to take the external address he login very well.

If i try over the Internal address i can ...

My question is , in the VPN Rules all TCP and UDP ports are open. I can even share printers and files etc in both machines, why i cant then use Asterisk to talk with my computer in this case inside the VPN ???

Thanks alot for helping .

Carlos .