On 9/21/06, Tzafrir Cohen <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
On Thu, Sep 21, 2006 at 08:41:37AM -0700, Elpidio Ramos wrote:
> Ok, after requesting information to digium (no answer yet) and being informed
that asterisk-dev is *NOT* a support hot line, I am trying in this list to see if
someone has information on this regard.

>   I know this is not a support area so I am only trying to get some clues.
>
>   I have asterisk be and I am trying to use the CURL function (or
application?). It is not available when I try it even though it is documented.
Does anyone knows if there is a way to load it as a function/application inside
asterisk? if so, is there code to download/compile to get it working inside
asterisk?

>   Any clue will be highly appreciated. (I keep trying digium support).

Do you actually have the application and function curl?

If you do not have it, it may be because libcurl (or its "development"
package) was not availble. You may need a package of the sort of
curl-devel or libcurl-dev installed on your system.

You do indeed need libcurl-dev in addition to libcurl in order ot
have support compiled in. If you don't have libcurl-dev on your
system, the configure process will not find the required header files
to build the modules.

--
Bird's The Word Technologies, Inc.
http://www.btwtech.com/