Eric "ManxPower" Wieling wrote:
Earle Clubb wrote:
Hello,

I'm trying to play an audio file to a phone an arbitrary number of times. The audio is a five-second segment of a sine wave. I need this to be played repeatedly without gaps between playbacks. I've tried doing this in the dial plan, e.g.:

exten => s,1,Playback(tonefile)
exten => s,2,Goto(1)

but there is too long of a gap between the playbacks. Does anyone know of a way to achieve this?

You have a long gap in your tone file.
Eric,

You were correct. The file had some header information that should not have been there. I manually stripped of the header so there's only audio data and now the above works fine. Thanks.

Earle