Wilson Pickett wrote:
I'm thinking I have a faulty unit, but I would love to get some debug
information out of it.  Can anybody give me any pointers or suggestions
on how to continue from here?  I figure I'm calling digium come monday,
but I would like to have it figured out by then.

What phone are you trying to plug in to the iaxy?
Some cheap phone from target. It works on the other iaxy I bought; no issues, which leads me to believe that this is a iaxy problem, not phone problem ( or network, or power ).

Sean