Hi,

Did anyone actually manage setting up a single SER with multiple Asterisk boxes?
I particulary have a problem of keeping the session alive and by that I mean directing
all the following sip messages to the same asterisk box the first signal was sent (randomally).

Please don't direct me to Asterisk+At+Large or the asterisk_integration page
at openser.org as they are quite old and useless. What I seek are examples of
ser.cfg or some advice from someone who actually managed to accomplish this.

Thanks,

Adi.