All,

I've recently been told that the AgentCallBacklogin() application is buggy, and
I should not use it. Apparently I should use AddQueueMember() instead. I see
though that AddQueueMember() does not take the location to call back as an
argument.

We have remote agents that are available via PSTN access only. With
AgentCallBackLogin() they can enter their PSTN phone number, and Asterisk will
call them back at that number when they get a queue call. Can AddQueueMember()
do that?

Is AgentCallBackLogin() going to be deprecated at some point? Will
AddQueueMember() be improved to match the call back functionality of
AgentCallBackLogin()?

Douglas.