From: Sharon Lim
Sent: Thursday, September 28, 2006 9:52 AM
Subject: [asterisk-users] Multiple asterisk same GUI

Hi there,

Im wondering, is it possible to have single GUI on same DB but write to different asterisk server? Means assuming you have 3 asterisk server with same configurations. Therefore with the same DB but it write to different asterisk server conf files. where is the connection that we should focus?

Thanks

--
Regards,
Sharon Lim

*Good memories are to be folded neatly and tucked away into the back pocket *