Hi,

I have a site where we currently have * and a legacy PBX (Samsung DCS) both with BRI lines coming in.  The two in linked together with four analogue channels which works most of the time.

The local Telco in South Africa will (eventually) install a PRI with 100DID's next week and we want to then use the existing sirrix board to feed 4BRI's to the legacy PBX effectively using it a a channel bank for the existing phones on that system.

Something like this:

PRI --> * --> sirrix 4BRI --> DCS

The DCS will think it is connected to the telco and make calls as usual (except for calls to internal extensions on * but that is a DCS programming issue.)

Anybody used a sirrix board like the before and any pointers before we attempt this?

Thank you

Marnus van Niekerk
--

"Opportunity is missed by most people because it is
dressed in overalls and looks like work."

Thomas Alva Edison - Inventor of 1093 patents,
including the light bulb, phonogram and motion pictures.