I've used various versions of Asterisk for many things ... this isn't necessarily a "production" thing. I'm fully aware of the nature of beta software (I've tested a lot of software in my time), and I'm simply asking for feedback ... right now, this type of feedback doesn't help, but thanks anyway.

On 9/30/06, Doug Lytle <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
Ronald Lewis wrote:
> ever, Asterisk dropped the recording. The same also happened with a
> friend yesterday. I don't like this, because I RELY on Asterisk to do

Sorry, but I've gotta say it.

Then you shouldn't be using BETA software in production.

Doug

--

Ben Franklin quote:

Ronald Lewis