Hello,

I'm trying to get it to work but I can't find the right way. I would be glad if the list could point me the right directions.

What I want: My Asterisk dialing out to a number (my mobile phone) and playing an IVR to the called part saying "press one to accept this call". If the called part (my mobile) press 1 the call goes thru, otherwise it goes straight to asterisk voicemail.

Reason (my scenario): I'm going to setup a follow me from my extension to my mobile phone and I don't want people to find out they are actually rining on my mobile. I don't have the option to disable voicemail feature on the mobile company. The problem happens if I don't pick the call or I'm, for instance inside a tunnel, where my mobile lose signal. Asterisk will think my mobile voicemail is somebody answering, and whoever called me will her the mobile voicemail.

I've been searching for a while before emaiil the list but I could not find anything like it.

Thank you very much