Jay R. Ashworth wrote:
On Sat, Oct 07, 2006 at 10:31:16AM -0500, Rich Adamson wrote:
If you've messed up in connecting telephone lines to the wrong module, the ringing voltage sent to a fxs module will destroy it. You would need to replace the module.

I'm going to stick my neck out here, and opine that any FXS module that
would be destroyed by receiving ringing voltage is *incredibly* poorly
designed, and very probably wouldn't pass Part 68.  "Shouldn't", certainly.

Try it and see what happens, and report back. ;)