Hi,

Does anyone knows if I can collect DTMF digits (inband) during a bridged call (E1 to E1), ?
I see the DTMF tones on the debug file but does not activate the dialplan.

My problem is, I need to signal from the second E1 to bridge the call to another E1 (a third one), if I use the transfer capability, (dialing #) it works fine with one or two calls but does not work fine with more than 5 calls, (don't know what's wrong yet and why, probably delays or something). So I'm thinking on implementing another way to transfer by detecting an inband tone and performing a transfer comand on the dial plan,

any input will be greatly appreciated